Happy Birthday Prince George
- You were born on the same day as my friend Alexis, but not the same year.
- Star signs are good this way though – years are not important.
- If I loved star signs, I would say that those on the Cancer-Leo cusp (that’s you and Alexis) are known to be people of extremes, balancing a desperate need for solitude with a similarly urgent desire for attention.
- I do love star signs, very much.
- How can I love star signs when I know that they are bullshit? How is that I am contemptuous of astrology while still identifying as a Sagittarius of the highest order?
- This is an interesting question, similar in some ways to a question like How is it possible to hate the monarchy as a concept while still feeling quite warmly towards the Queen and paying unwavering attention to everything Kate wears, concluding that she is doing a good job, fashion wise?
- Or, How is it possible to think those Hello! shoots of you and your family are weird and evil, while at the same time admitting that you look very sweet in those tiny britches?
- Fitzgerald said that “The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function,” so there you go.
- He was a Libra, and if I loved star signs I would tell you that this is exactly the kind of thing a Libra would say.
- You don’t have to worry about any of this yet, because you are 2, only, and dealing with the more immediate problem of being usurped by a younger sibling.